Monday, October 5, 2009

FML?

This post is dedicated to those individuals on facebook who have used or consistently use 'FML'. (To those of you who are not facebook feigns like myself, which I hate to admit, FML stands for F%$k My Life.)
I don't want to use this blog to bitch but this is one thing that has been bothering me. FML is a terrible thing to say and I really wish people would stop using it. Thoughts, words and writing are all very power things in our physical world and in the metaphysical world. Basically, what you put energy into thinking, saying or doing will most likely happen. So, if you really want to F&^%$ Your Life, keep on writing that saying on your status updates or blogs. It will come true and if it has already, it'll continue happening.
Be positive and you shall attract the like.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment